TERMS OF SERVICE
2. Eligibility and registration
To use certain parts of the Website Service, you will need to register an account with Us. To do so, you must
(a) satisfy the minimum age requirement;
(b) provide Us with complete and accurate registration information;
(c) ensure your use of the Website Service is by these Terms and any Applicable Laws (as defined in paragraph 3, below); and
(d) select a username and password.
By registering an account with Us, you warrant that: (a) you meet the minimum age requirement, which will be specified on the registration pages; (b), you have given complete and accurate registration information, and will keep that information updated; and (c) your use of the Website Service does not violate these Terms or breach any Applicable Laws. You acknowledge that you will be responsible for all activities under your username and for keeping your password secure. If you become aware of any actual, threatened, or suspected unauthorized use of your username and any other breach of security, you agree to notify Us immediately. You may cancel your account with Us at any time by following the instructions on the registration pages. We may terminate your account with Us for any or no reason, at any time, with or without notice and without liability. To use the Website Service, you will require access to the worldwide web. You are responsible for any connection, service, and other fees associated with such access and for providing all equipment necessary to enable you to connect to the worldwide web (including a computer and modem or other access devices).
3. GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: The Website Service is made available for your personal use. The Website Service must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or any illegal or unauthorized purpose. When you use the Website Service, you must comply with all applicable UK laws relating to online conduct (including, without limitation, Content which can be posted online) and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws “).
4. CONTENT SUBMITTED TO THE WEBSITE: You are responsible for any information, data, text, music, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other Content (“Content “) which you post or upload and display (in public or privately) to the website. Network N Ltd may (but shall not be obliged to) delete, edit, lock, move or remove any Content without notice and for any reason and to record the IP address from which any Content is posted, uploaded, and displayed without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, Content which, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms or is or may be irrelevant, out of date, inappropriate or objectionable in any way whatsoever, or in respect of which Network N Ltd receives any complaint (whether justified or not). By posting, uploading, and displaying any Content to the website, you warrant that: (a) you own all intellectual property and proprietary rights in such Content or that you have a license from the owner of such rights to post, upload and display such Content on the website; and (b) the posting, uploading and displaying of such Content on the website and the grant of the license to Network N Ltd (on the terms set out below) will not infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party. If you upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content to the website, you automatically: (a) grant other users of the website and the Website Service the right to access the same and use it by these Terms, although you can mark Content as private and so restrict access and use to those users to whom you specifically grant access; and (b) grant Network N Ltd a non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such Content on and through the Website and the Website Service and in any other form or medium. You continue to own the Content after it is posted to the website. You acknowledge that Network N Ltd will not screen or otherwise check any Content submitted by you or any other user of the Website Service before it is posted, not monitor yours or any person’s use of the Website Service. As such, you as the user of the Website Service are responsible for any Content you submit to the website and how the Website Service is used under your username. You may take down any Content you have submitted to the website at any time. If you become aware of any misuse of the Website Service by any person, including (without limitation) any posting of Content that violates these Terms, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by following the instructions set out in paragraph 16 of these Terms or click on the “Flag” link at the bottom of the Website page or next to the Content which has been posted.
5. SPECIFIC RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: You agree that when using the Website Service, you will comply with all Applicable Laws (as defined in paragraph 3), these Terms, and you acknowledge that you are responsible for all acts and omissions which occur under your username. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to a. Upload, post, or otherwise display content which is or promotes behavior which violates the rights (including, without limitation, the intellectual property rights) of a third party or which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, flaming, hateful, offensive (whether about sex, race, religion or otherwise) harassing, hateful, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years, or contains any illegal content. Upload, post, or otherwise display any Content which contains software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website or the Website Service or any server or networks connected to the website or another’s computer, or that contains any chain letters, pyramid selling schemes, bulk mail, junk mail or similar. Upload, post, or otherwise display any Content containing a photograph of another person unless you have obtained that person’s consent. Harvest or collect any IP addresses or email addresses, or other contact information of any website members, by electronic means or otherwise. Upload, post, or otherwise display any Content for any commercial or business purpose, including (without limitation) any Content which contains any advertising or promotional materials. Restrict or in any way inhibit any other person’s use of the Website or the Website Service. Upload, post, or otherwise display any Content which is false, misleading, unnecessary, and repetitive, including any inaccurate Content, out of date, or repeats that previously uploaded, posted, or displayed by you or another visitor, unless necessary; or. Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content to a part of the website which is irrelevant to the subject matter of the content; ori. Please register an account with us under more than one user name and user account number. Use the Website or the Website Service in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and any Applicable Laws in force from time to time or in a way that promotes or encourages illegal activity. Breach the terms of any suspension or ban or seek alternative access. In the interests of free speech, bring any action for defamation against Network N Ltd. Use or solicit any other account holder’s data for any purpose other than establishing non-commercial, lawful contact that such account holder would reasonably expect to welcome. SubmitContentt owned by a third party without consent from that third party or submit content in a manner which expressly or impliedly infers that such content is sponsored or endorsed by the website. Use the website in any unlawful way or in a manner that promotes or encourages illegal activity or in a manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or the Website Service. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website or any networks, servers, or computer systems connected to the website. Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the website or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any part of the website or re-format or frame any portion of the web pages comprising the website, unless permitted by law. Remove or obstruct from view any advertisements and/or any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained on or in the website. Contact any other user of the website if they have expressly asked you not to. Attempt to impersonate any other user or account holder of the Website or the Website Service. Use the username and/or password of any other account holder of the website or disclose your password to any other person. Upload, post or otherwise display any Content comprising an advertisement or accept payment or anything of value from any person in exchange for you uploading, posting or displaying any Content or otherwise performing any commercial activity on or through the Website or the Website Service on behalf of such person (including, without limitation, posting blogs or bulletins for a commercial purpose and/or sending messages to other users of the website with a commercial purpose).You agree to indemnify Network N Ltd in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the website and/or the Website Service, and any use of the same under your username other than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Law.
6. CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the website including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material “) is owned by or licensed to Network N Ltd. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material (other thanContentt posted by you) without Network N Ltd’s express permission. You must not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our permission.The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks “) contained on or in the website are owned by Network N Ltd or third party partners of Network N Ltd. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of Network N Ltd or the relevant third party partner of Network N Ltd.
7. LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: The Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites “). Network N Ltd may monetise some of these links through the use of third party affiliate programmes. Notwithstanding such affiliate programmes, Network N Ltd does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
9. DISCLAIMER/LIABILITY: Use of the website and/or the website service is at your own risk. The website and the website service is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law: (a) Network N Ltd. disclaims all liability whatsoever, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in relation to the website and/or the website service; and (b) all implied warranties, terms and conditions relating to the website and/or the website service (whether implied by statue, common law or otherwise), including (without limitation) any warranty, term or condition as to accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for purpose or any special purpose, availability, non infringement, information accuracy, interoperability, quiet enjoyment and title are, as between Network N Ltd. and you, hereby excluded. In particular, but without prejudice to the foregoing, we accept no responsibility for the conduct of any user and/or account holder of the website and/or website service; any error, delay or failure in the transmission of any communication between users and/or account holders; any technical failure of the internet, the website and/or the website service; or any damage or injury to users or their equipment as a result of or relating to their use of the website or the website service. Your statutory rights are not affected. Network N Ltd. will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the website and/or the website service, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss. If Network N Ltd. is liable to you directly or indirectly in relation to the website and/or the website service, that liability (howsoever arising) shall be limited to: (a) fifty pounds sterling (£50.00); or (b) the sums paid by you upon registering an account with us; or (c) the sums paid by you upon receiving a website service, whichever is greater. Nothing in these terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of Network N Ltd. for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by English law.
10. ACCESS RESTRICTION AND SERVICE SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION: Network N Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny you access to the Website and/or the Website Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice and for any reason including, without limitation, if you fail to comply with any clause 5 (Member Conduct) or any other provision of these Terms. In particular, Network N Ltd may deny you access to the Website and/or the Website Services if Network N Ltd exercises its right to delete, edit, lock or remove any Content posted, uploaded or displayed by you. Network N Ltd reserves the right to suspend or cease providing all or any of the Website Service, without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
11. ADVERTISERS ON THE WEBSITE: We accept no responsibility for adverts posted on the website. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises on the website, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not Network N Ltd, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
12. ONLINE COMPETITIONS: If you take part in any competition which is run on or through the website (“Competition “), you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by Network N Ltd from time to time (“Competition Rules “) and by the decisions of Network N Ltd, which are final in all matters relating to the competition. Network N Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
13. COPYRIGHT POLICY: It is our policy to terminate any person’s account with us if they repeatedly infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others. If you believe any of your work has been copied and posted on the website in a way which infringes your intellectual property or proprietary rights, please contact us by any of the means set out in paragraph 16 or click on the “Flag” link next to the allegedly infringing copy. You will need to provide us with the following information: (i) a description of the work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the alleged infringing copy of it; (ii) a description of where the alleged infringing copy has been posted on the website; (iii) your contact details; (iv) a written statement, signed by you, to confirm that you are the owner of the work or you are authorised to act on the owner’s behalf and the information you have provided to us is accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief.
14. ACCOUNT HOLDER INTERACTION: You are responsible for how you interact with other account holders and users of the website and the Website Service. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor how you interact with those persons.
15. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Network N Ltd concerning your use of the website and the Website Service and supersede any previous arrangement, agreement, undertaking or proposal, written or oral between you and Network N Ltd in relation to such matters.Network N Ltd reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is uploaded on to this the website and your continued use of the Website Service following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative on behalf of Network N Ltd.These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or your use of the website and/or the Website Service.If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.Network N Ltd’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Network N Ltd in writing.Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you and Network N Ltd.
16. CONTACT US: You can contact Us at our registered office: Circus Mews House, Circus Mews, Bath, BA1 2PW, England, UK. Email: [email protected]
Circus Mews House, Circus Mews, Bath, BA1 2PW, England, UK.
1. These rules and any other rules specified by Network N Limited (the “Company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules.
2. All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Proof of posting (if relevant) shall not be deemed proof of delivery. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to the place specified for any reason whatsoever.
3. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per household. Prizes may be provided by a third party sponsor of the competition. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
4. The winning entry will be that which meets the entry criteria and most closely meets the Competition criteria specified.
5. Unless otherwise stated, each competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organize and manage the competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
6. By entering a Competition you:
a. grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness to organise and/or manage the competition, for announcing the winner of the competition and for related promotional purposes; and
b. acknowledge that, where the competition is being run on the Facebook site, you are disclosing information to the Company and any Competition sponsor(s) and not to Facebook Ireland Limited or Facebook, Inc. (together “Facebook”);c. grant the Company and any Competition sponsor(s) the right to use your personal information to send you information about their respective products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please follow the instructions given.d. accept that all entries will become the Company’s property upon receipt and will not be returned. You will retain all rights in the copyright and other intellectual property rights comprising the Competition entry. By entering the competition, you grant the Company and its licensees the right to republish your Competition entry;e. waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in your Competition entry whether such rights arise according to the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 (the “Act”) or equivalent legislation anywhere in the world; and. Warrant to the Company that the Competition entry is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and that the Competition entry does not defame, cause injury to, or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any statutory, common law, regulatory or intellectual property rights of any third party.
7. You may be offered the chance to subscribe to a free newsletter or other services of the Company, but failing to do this will not disqualify you from a Competition.
8. If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and complete additional documents, and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide further information and full other documents within the required period or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner, and an alternative winner will be selected.
9. The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the competition. Requests should be sent to the postal or email address for competition entries and, if postal, should be accompanied by an SAE.
10. If you are a winner of a Competition: a. the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including, without limitation, the Competition Rules;b. you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company nor any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents, or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Competition Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
11. If the Competition is being run on the Facebook site, you agree to release Facebook, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with the competition.
12. Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the competition. For the avoidance of doubt, if the match is being run on the Facebook site, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
13. If any of these rules are deemed illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Competition Rules. Still, the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
14. These Competition Rules and each competition are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between the Company and any third party about these Competition Rules and a Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that the Company shall be entitled to take action against a third party